w164 alto is a new type of free standing lamp for indirect light. The pole houses a sophisticated 10,000 Lumen multi-directional LED technique, giving a very even and super-wide-angle light distribution. Almost 180°.
The top disc of the base is a large dimming wheel, which also includes the switch. w164 alto features dynamic dimming meaning that the colour temperature of the light gets warmer when the lamp is dimmed down.
The off-centre lateral constellation of the cylindrical units evokes a brutalist, deconstructionist view on architecture. w164 alto shares these values to become the de nition of the attitude behind the concept.
Design: Dirk Winkel
- w164 alto is made of aluminium and steel.
- Multi-directional LED
- The pole houses a sophisticated and powerfull 10.000 Lumen multi-directional, highly energy-ef cient LED technique.
- Super-wide-angle light distribution
- The multi-directional LED technique developed for the w164 alto gives a very even and super-wide-angle light distribution. Almost 180°.
- Indirect light
- The w164 alto gives an indirect light.
- Dynamic dimming
- w164 alto features dynamic dimming, which makes the colour temperature of the light warmer as it dims. The top disc of the base is a large dimming wheel.
|Product name||w164 alto|
|Material||Aluminium and steel|
|Cord length||2 m|
|Lightsource||Integrated LED – included|
|Colour temperature||2700–2850 K by dynamic dimming|
|Lightsource life expectancy||50.000 h|
|Light control||Dynamic dimming|
|Packaging dimensions||L195 x W22 x H27 cm (0.03 m3)|
|Packaging weight||23 kg|
|Colour||Art. no. / EAN code|
|White||164F102 / 7330492007588|
|Grey||164F104 / 7330492007595|
|Black||164F105 / 7330492007601|